Pages

Wednesday 1 July 2015

White with one challenge 'Marsala'

Hi all, first of the month and a new challenge colour to look forward too.

Have a look at the white with one blog with the link below to see all the inspiration pieces or this month.
 
 
 
This months colour was quite a difficult one to do, as pinterest and other avenues of searches gives you so many variations of the colour.
 
This is my attempt at the colour.
 
 
This picture was taken a little over a year ago, on a night out for my birthday. in the picture is my bestfriend and her hubby.
The colour in Brad's tshirt is what drawn me to use it as it gets pretty close to the colour.
 
 
I mixed a few different gelatos to get the colour water colour that I was happy with.
I also added some into the flower, just to make that flower pop a bit.
 
 



 
 
 I also added some random stamping with prima chalk ink.

 
Products used:
White card stock
TCW stencil
Modeling paste
Chipboard with gesso
Cheesecloth
Gelatos
 
 
Thanks for taking the time to look.

 


No comments: