Pages

Monday 13 July 2015

D'lish guest design team pieces

Hi all, I am so excited to be here today as a guest designer for D'lish scraps.
I have produced two pieces with stuff from my dlish scrap stash.

For my first piece I wanted to use a pattern paper piece as I don't use much as base piece.
 
 
I lighten the page up with some gesso then added stenciling with some modeling paste.

I added tinby metallic melts over the wooden frame piece.
I dripped some sprays around the stenciling.
 

I love all the flowers that dlish scraps have available, in this cluster I have Gardenias, Cosmos daisies, Alder daises and wiWd fowers
Also added some medium resin roses and a heart cabochon.
 
 
I used a paper doilie and added a cute little resin butterfly
To finish off the piece I added some red sequins just to tie all the colours in


 
For my second piece I wanted to use a white page, and to build up my background, which this style is starting to be my favourite way at the moment.
 
 
With the background I use scarp fx random dots stencil,  then use gelatos as a water colour and added that over the top, finishing off with some drips of dylusion spray.
 
I wanted to use a colour that would pop against the black and with some of dlish things being a brighter green, it worked well with the black.
 
 
I didn't want to over power with the black in the flowers so I only added one Daisy as the center piece and Forget me not, Carnations, medium resin roses, resin big bloom in a cluster
Also added a cute little sequin bow with a love heart flair.
 
Chipboard piece 'friend' is from word sheets, and I added some chalk ink over the top.
 
 
Behind the photo I added some tulle and a bitty bag.
To finish the bag off I added some wordfetti to give the piece some little journaling.

Hope you all have enjoyed my pieces, which I enjoyed making for dlish.

No comments: